Woman Slept With Ear Phones And Charging Phone. Died and electrocuted

0

14408793_10153936169402666_385949516_n

Woman Slept With Ear Phones And Charging Phone. Died and electrocuted.

Young woman was found dead by her family with burned wounds all over her upper body. The cause of death was due to a phone charged and listening to music to sleep. The connection cause a short circuit which resulted electricity passing through her directly into the head via the headphones.

Share.

Comments are closed.