Woman fell ill after eating minced chicken from NTUC


A reader shared that she fell ill after cooking and eating a packet of minced chicken from NTUC which contained pieces of plastic residue on the chicken.

Read her account here:

“In Nov 2016, I bought a packet of minced chicken from NTUC & was shocked to see that the label residues on the plastic cover was stuck on part of the chicken! For investigation, I kept the portion of chicken that contained the residues & only cooked the part that did NOT have residues. I fell ill after eating the cooked chicken so I informed NTUC on this but NTUC refused to foot the medical bill that I paid at the hospital after consuming the chicken & denied any error on their part. Authorities were informed accordingly.”


Comments are closed.