Vape Explode In Guy Mouth. Guy LOST 4 TEETH(Video)

0

Dear SU,

Despite Singapore’s strict laws on the control of electronic cigarettes. There is still many Singaporean’s smoking this and it’s often seen in night life areas such as clarke quay.

A recent video appeared online about a person smoking electronic cigarette and the battery in the vape exploded. The most common battery used in a vape is a 18650 battery which the one’s often found in power banks.16174721_373471843016222_759136083768064608_n15977166_373471859682887_308878174614228584_n

The explosion of the vape caused the person to lost 4 teeth and was send to the hospital.

Share.

Comments are closed.