This Poison Plant Killed My Son!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!

0
Advertisements

Please, read this article carefully! My son died because putting a piece of a leaf in his mouth, and because of that his throat and tongue were swollen, The swollen did not stop and it blocked his entire airway causing him to choked and die.

The poison agent in the plant is calcium oxalate.

This plant is very common in the homes and offices. It is extremely poisoning and very dangerous, even to the point that could kill a child for a minute and an adult person for 15 minutes. If you accidentally touch it, do not touch your eyes after it, because it can cause a permanent blindness.

Share and Warn all your friends and family!

Share.

Comments are closed.