Please help us to SHARE… the kitties need YOU!!!
With your encouragement & support, The Cat Museum is hoping to raise $1 million for a down payment to buy a permanent space and make a comeback before the end of the year.
If 10,000 heroes give $100, or 100,000 give $10, the kitties can live on. We hope you feel that what we do is worth continuing, and we can leave something for the next generation.
Help The Cat Museum live on by:
1. Our worldwide fans can donate in US$ : https://www.generosity.com/animal-pe…/save-the-cat-museum–3
2. Donating in S$ at : https://gogetfunding.com/savethecatmuseum/
3. Cash or cheque donations made payable to “The Cat Museum” either in person or mailed to 8 Purvis Street #02-02 Singapore 188587.
4. A bank transfer to DBS Current 033 9049 743 or OCBC 686 362 385 001.
5. Monthly donations at https://www.patreon.com/thecatmuseumsg
The $1 million-dollar goal will go towards:
1. A permanent Kitty Orphanage, Kitten Kindergarten & Nursery,
2. Education Programmes like Kiddie Cat Camps to nurture compassion, kindness & responsibility in kids,
3. Guiding potential adopters on Responsible Cat Parenthood, and
4. We have future plans to collaborate with the Agri-food Veterinary Authority (AVA) to help cats captured because of complaints.
Increasingly, there has been more cases of cats being tortured and killed in Singapore. They have been stabbed, poisoned, decapitated and thrown from high-rise buildings. Those that survive, suffer tremendous pain. You can save them from this suffering. Shelters & individual fosterers are already overwhelmed, and without The Cat Museum, more will die.
#savethecatmuseum #singapore #visitsingapore
#rescuesarethebestbreed #sharinglovesavinglives #thecatmuseumsg#lioncitykitty #visit_singapore #catlover #neko #catsofsingapore #kitten#kittens #kittensofsingapore #kittensofinstagram
#catsofinstagram #adoptionsaveslives #adoptdontbuy #adoptdontshop#Animalwelfare #Adoptions #cat #cats #gatto #kawaii
Our last day of Operation at 8 #PurvisStreet is Sun 10 June.
Open: Thu/Fri 4 to 6pm. Sat/Sun 12pm to 6pm in 2 hour sessions. 12 to 2pm (Chicken Treats Time), 2 to 4pm, 4 to 6pm (5pm Supurrstars Dinnertime). $15 per session for 13 years & above, $10 for 12 & below (accompanied by an adult). You can enter anytime during a session.
The Cat Museum is not for profit and run entirely by volunteers. When you visit, you help us pay for medicines & food to save lives… or make a small contribution to help the kitties to OCBC 686 362 385 001
Source: FB post by The Cat Museum, Muses & Mansion of Singapore