TEACHER LEFT HAND PHONE ON TODDLER. HARMFUL RADIATION!

0

Location: My First Skool – Blk 950 Hougang Street 91

“Teacher placed handphone on a child’s back while he was taking a nap. Why can’t she place the phone on the floor instead? I feel that this is unacceptable as the radiation from the phone is not good for the child.

“Hope that My First Skool investigates the case and provide an explanation. Meanwhile also hoping that parents who send their child to this particular center take note of this case.”

What the netizen posted on Facebook has some truth to it.

Children face a much higher health risk from mobile phones. The microwave gave off by the device also known as MWR. Children can absorbed almost twice as much MWR than an average adult.

Parents take note!

Share.

Comments are closed.