Shafiq Harun who was returning to Singapore from his Kuala Lumpur had some surprise installed for him on the coach bus.
After boarding the bus for approximately 40mins,The back of his neck starting to itch initially he thought that it was just a allergic reaction from the material of the seat. To his surprise he found bed bugs on the seats and the back of his neck was swollen.
The worse part of this incident is that the 25 seater coach had bed bugs on other seats too!
Be Careful which coach company you booked before regretting!