SING AVENUE TERRACE BURNED DOWN AFTER CHARGING E-BICYCLE

0
Advertisements

Power assisted bicycle that is being charged may have caused this fire at Sing Avenue. Once again, charging these things not as safe as many people think

Source: SCDF Facebook Post

[Fire @ 82 Sing Avenue]

SCDF’s preliminary investigation findings on the terrace house fire at 82 Sing Avenue on 6 July 2018 indicate the cause of the fire is of electrical origin and had originated from a Power Assisted Bicycle (PAB) which was being charged.

SCDF would like to remind members of the public that these fires can be prevented by observing the fire safety tips on charging PABs and Personal Mobility Devices (refer to the infographic). Let’s all play our part towards a fire safe environment.

#ANationofLifesavers

Source: SCDF Facebook Post

[Fire @ 82 Sing Avenue]SCDF’s preliminary investigation findings on the terrace house fire at 82 Sing Avenue on 6 July…

Posted by Singapore Civil Defence Force on Saturday, July 7, 2018

Share.

Comments are closed.