Salam & Hello To All Facebook Friends. My name is Nur, 20 years old and working in retail industry as a part timer. Please excuse me if this gets too personal because I’m posting this concern as an individual.
Last 27 Jan 2018, My Home was on Fire. All Valuables Belongings including hard days savings, Clothes also Household, were burnt to crisps. Fire is Caused by Candles used to light around house due to no electricity. Sadly Home wasnt covered in Insurance as expired 2016.
*Though i posted this before, my account was hacked that i cant access to people who had reached out.*
I’m raising Emergency Funds for urgent use and home electrician wiring costs. MP had already reached out to me by cdc emergency funds and had settled a total of 1.9K outstanding electricity bills.
My Dad has MIA-ed to Batam, Riau Indonesia. When told home was on fire, He told me to not CALL him anymore and just TEXT. UPDATE him once settled. but nothing happened. Now, Calls & Messages is ignored/blocked.
( I’ve been staying with Dad since his divorce)
*This is not for charities/organisations.
*Funds Transfer can be made to
Posb Savings 403-47236-0 .
Please Share this post around for me thank you. I hope you can help me. May God Blesses.
Source: Nur Lia