MY FEMALE GOT MAD AT ME FOR NOT CHASING HER AFTER SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS ATTACHED!

0
Advertisements

I told my friend I liked her. She said she was attached. I backed off. She got mad. I got mad she got mad. We’ve stopped talking. Later I shit talked with some other girl friends. They told me she probably wanted me to chase her. Yes. Of course. If I tell a guy I’m attached that will definitely make him chase me. I don’t know if they were trying to cheer me up or if some girls really think that way. I hope it’s the first one. But if any girls really think like that, please stop.

It just sounds psycho to us guys. 99% of the male population will not chase you if you say you’re attached. The other 1% are rapists, douchebags (not necessarily the hot ones), deaf people, etc. Just say yes or no or I have to think about it or I have pepper spray in my bag and mean it. Everyone worthy of reproduction (deaf people inclusive) is happier this way, seriously. Anyway, if you’re reading this and you somehow figure out it’s you (probably not since posts here are really vague) 

source: Nuswhisper

Share.

Comments are closed.