MAN WHO CHARGE HIS SMARTPHONE OVERNIGHT GET ELECTROCUTED BY IT!!

0
Advertisements

Take heed if you are usually the one who will read and reply email till the middle of night.

From Huntsville, Alabama a 32 year old middle school behavioural specialist Wiley Day was shaken in his sleep after the dog tag he was wearing around his neck got caught on a set of spikes that had detached from an extension cord attached to his charging iPhone.

A severe charge was lead to his neck instead of his iPhone as the chain become a conductor. What happened next should be enough to alarm anyone who has done the same thing in the past based on Day’s decriptions.

Day said it the shock was “the eeriest, darkest, most demonic thing you could ever experience and I don’t have enough adjectives to describe it.”

He was thrown from his bed with his body feeling number after being shocked with a feeling of whole lot of pressure around his neck. With his eyesight starting to diminish to a peephole view he called out to his family with his niece coming to help him. The damage has cause the removal of skin and flesh that the metal chain was attached to. The necklace scorched a dog tag pattern in his as it got to a boiling point after he removed it himself and spent 3 days in the hospital.

Its was miracle that he was still alive as the doctor estimated he had 110 volts of electricity gone through his body with 100 volts be able to cause death.

While this can serve as an entertaining and terrifying warning about charging electronics in bed, Day wants his experience to make people aware of what can result from something as routine as charging your phone next to you as you rest. “I found out most people were using extension cords because they were still on their devices in bed,” he said. “I mean, it’s sad but true … From my experience to others, it is not worth your life charging your electronics in bed. I mean, it’s not worth it. I wouldn’t wish what happened to me on my worst enemy.”

Share.

Comments are closed.