Image source: Lianhe Wanbao Video
Jan 13, 2017 – A seemingly-unattended van caught fire and was engulfed by flames in Little India
Feb 15, 2016 – A fire broke out on Sunday (Feb 14) at a restaurant in Little India
Nov 14, 2016 – A fire broke out at on the second floor of a shophouse in Little India
Aug 17, 2015 – A restaurant in Little India caught fire on Monday morning
The fire occurred yesterday at another shophouse in little India.The fire was intense! One person was rescued from the scene after breathing excessive amounts of smoke.
Luckily SCDF arrived and put out the fire.