FATHER WARNS OF FIDGET SPINNER THAT EXPLODED IN SON’S FACE

0

A father was shocked after his son got injured playing the fidget spinner.

Fidget spinner is now a common toy around the world and many people are trying all sorts of ways to make the toy spin faster. After watching several videos on Youtube with people spraying compressed air onto the fidget spinner to go faster.

The father and son duo decided to try it. What happened next was that the fidget spinner exploded into pieces and the high-speed parts flew into the son’s face.

Resulting in over 30 stitches required. Both on top of the lip and inside the mouth.

Be careful what your son or daughter watch online not everything is safe. I believed the fidget spinner is not made to play this way.

Parents, please take note

Share.

Comments are closed.