But this E-scooter was not even charging, this suggests poor wiring in the E-scooter and the scooters are of poor quality, probably the wires in the E-scooter were exposed to each other.
E-SCOOTER CATCHES FIRE AFTER BATTERY EXPLODES (VIDEO)Story: https://www.singaporeuncensored.com/e-scooter-catches-fire-after-battery-explodes-video/
Posted by Singapore Uncensored – Bringing you uncensored coverage on Monday, March 26, 2018
Are you keeping a ‘bomb’ at home? E-scooter riders beware and share this among your friend.