I think stricter quality control is needed before they are shipped into Singapore.
An e-scooter was found catching fire along Marina Boulevard. This is not the first time it has happened, not only in Singapore but around the world. Is it because of overcharging of batteries or could it be that the batteries itself is not to be used for long duration?
‘Seen at Marina Boulevard, an e-scooter bursts into flames and a few small explosions were heard.’
E-SCOOTER CATCH FIRE AT MARINA BOULEVARD!Story – https://www.singaporeuncensored.com/e-scooter-catch-fire-at-marina-boulevard/
Posted by Singapore Uncensored – Bringing you uncensored coverage on Wednesday, September 26, 2018