Construction Worker Get Electrocuted At Pasir Panjang



Singapore News – This incident happened on the 1st of June on a rainy Wednesday morning. Currently there is a development of a 30-level business park development.  A colleague of the victim saw Mr Liu (victim) was trying to operate the machinery but fail to do so.

After trying to operate the machine for a sometime, the machine had a power surge which cause Mr Liu to get electrocuted. Mr Liu shake for a few times before collapsing.

Ambulance was called and his colleagues was trying to resuscitate him before the ambulance arrives. After sending the victim to NUS, Mr Liu died later. It is unclear if Mr Liu has any life insurance or how much compensation his family is going to get.


Comments are closed.