CHILD GOT INFECTED BY ILLNESS AFTER PLACING SON IN SHOPPING CART

0

Only 24 hours after the market, Logan began vomiting. To exacerbate matters, he additionally had a high fever and extreme looseness of the bowels. “He had looseness of the bowels all over the place,” she said. “I was trying to give him a bottle and he was vomiting.”

As Logan’s condition intensified, she conveyed him to the paediatrician. There, the specialist sent her back home, saying it was only an infection. Logan health did not seem to get better the next day and suffered dehydration.

Parents of Logan did not want to risk it, Vivienne then took Logan straight to the doctor’s facility where they save his life.

The poor Australian kid spent the following 10 days in the ward. The initial 8 days in the ICU.

After his stay at the hospital,, Logan was determined to have a few ailments including adenovirus, rotavirus, salmonella and meningitis. The little youngster at 10-months-old needed to battle for his life at such an age.

Who knows if the shopping carts are ever disinfected. Although the incident happened in Australia.

It’s better to be safe then sorry right?

Share.

Comments are closed.