BEWARE IF YOU USE YOUR ELECTRONICS IN THE BATHROOM: TEXAS TEEN GET KILLED BY MOBILEPHONE IN THE BATHTUB

0

Below is her gofundme page for her funeral.

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the loss of Madison Coe. Our hearts go out to her family during this difficult time. Madison was 14 years old when she was killed in the bath tub by electricity. She was a shining star and a light for all. Madison enjoyed helping others before she would help herself. My wife Crystal and I started this gofundme page with the permission of Zachary Coe (her father) and Felisha Owens (her step-mother) on July 10, 2017 with the intentions to assist the family with any costs they may endure during this time (i.e. medical, memorial, and time lost from work).

The Coe family are close family friends as well as a fellow firefighter. On behalf of Zachary and Felisha, I am personally working with them to ensure all their expenses are covered so they may worry about coping with the loss and not the money. All proceeds will be directly accessible to the family. Any support given would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/madison-coe-memorial-fund

Share.

Comments are closed.