14 Y.O GIRL DIES AFTER ELECTROCUTED USING DAMAGED iPHONE CABLE

0
Advertisements

According to Asian daily news, a 14-year-old girl died in her sleep while charging her iPhone with a damaged iPhone cable.

The girl is using an iPhone 6 and charges her phone before going to sleep. At the scene of the incident investigators discovered that the iPhone had tears along with it and live wires were exposed.

The incident happened at Vietnam.

The cable appeared shorter than a regular iPhone cable and investigators are finding out if it is a third party cable or the real one.

Beware when charging your phones.

Share.

Comments are closed.