13 Year Old Singapore Boy Gets High On Butane And Super Man Down Building

0
Advertisements

download-1A 13-year-old boy fell to his death from an HDB block in an accident when he was having a “laughing gas” session with two classmates.

The high schooler’s body, clad in his school uniform and blue socks without footwear, was found on the second-floor edge of the square. The three young men had their “giggling gas” session at an open space close to a lift  on the tenth level.

In his discoveries yesterday, Coroner Bay said the high schooler’s passing is a calming indication of the damage that can come about because of butane manhandle, which is a type of inhalant drug abuse.

State Coroner Marvin Bay found the teen’s death at Block 24, Bendemeer Road, on May 25 this year to be a “tragic misadventure”.

The teen, who had been inhaling butane – which is used in gas canisters and lighter fluid – fell eight floors and was pronounced dead at 6.40pm.

Share.

Comments are closed.